‘’Dear friends at Cobb Grill. Well at last we tried the Cobb Grill. We had a BBQ here in Morlaix France on Friday night. 14 people attended. We had the Cobb Grill and another normal BBQ twice the size of the Cobb Grill. We used 8 briquettes which were ready as advertised in 15 mins. We cooked 75% of the food in the time the other BBQ cooked the other 25% and the food from the Cobb Grill was really tasty, moist and NOT burnt. We cooked pork ribs, Sausages, Brochettes and bananas in rum and chocolate. There was no cross tastes. The Cobb grill made no smoke at all and was cooking for about 4 hrs. When I emptied it out to clean it (which took 5 mins) the coals would have cooked for at least another hour.
To say that we are satisfied would be a very big understatement.
Thank you for a wonderful product.
Like another product says: IT DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOX!!!!!!!!!
Regards and many Thanks’’ - Captain & Mrs Pete Gallienne